Nearby Points of Interest
- Sledmere House (11 mi)
- The lovely, picturesque Village of Sledmere nestles quietly in the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Wolds and can be found situated between Driffield and Malton on the B1251 road. The Village is famous for its stately home Sledmere House, owned and lived in by Sir Tatton SYKES, 8th Baronet giving it that "lived in" feeling that sadly, most stately homes lack. The house is exquisitely decorated inside and out.
- Buton Agnes Hall (7 mi)
- Built between 1598 and 1610 by Sir Henry Griffith, Burton Agnes Hall is an Elizabethan stately home that has stayed within our family for more than four hundred years. Fifteen generations have filled the Hall with treasures, from magnificent carvings commissioned when the Hall was built to French impressionist paintings, contemporary furniture, tapestries and other modern artwork in recent years.
- Jorvik viking centre (30 mi)
- The remains of 1,000 year old houses are revealed beneath your feet, objects taken from the excavations are explored, and Viking-age timbers are brought before your eyes. New audio and video displays help you to investigate all of the information gathered from the 5-year long dig at Coppergate and piece together the jigsaw of where the Vikings came from, why they came here, how they lived and died, and where they travelled to.
- The Deep (25 mi)
- The Deep, one of the most spectacular aquariums in the world is located in Hull, East Yorkshire. This award-winning visitor attraction is home to over 3,500 fish including spectacular sharks and rays – making it the perfect family day out.
- Billabong Water Sports (12 mi)
- We have an 11 acre crystal clear lake, overlooked by a café with a veranda so that you can relax and watch your family and friends whilst enjoying a cup of tea and a snack.Using your own craft
The lake is available for use with your own craft – speedboat or Jet Ski /Jet Bike.We only allow 3 craft on the lake at any one time so that you have plenty of space and freedom to enjoy your time to the full, whether you choose to Wakeboard, Water-ski, and Kneel board or just tow inflatables.
- Flamingo Land (30 mi)
- Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo is a fun filled day out for all the family.
- Cruckley Farm (5 mi)
- Cruckley is an approved rare breed centre and a working farm. We have many traditional farm animals as well as cuddly rabbits and chicks. Our country side views, fresh air and facilities will make your day relaxing and fun.
- Leisure World (12 mi)
- Welcome to the East Coasts most exciting indoor swimming facility. Here at Leisure World we invite you to spend a day with us that all your family will enjoy. No matter what takes your fancy we are sure you will want to come back again. Will you brave the surf in our wave pool or dare to ride our speedy slides?
- Yorkshire Deer Stalking (10 mi)
- As a business we pride ourselves in the quality of our customer service, built on over 20 years experience in deer control and management. Recognised by the British Deer Society, BASC and Natural England as an "Approved Witness" for the DSC qualifications.** Zeiss Sponsored Professional Stalker **At YDS we offer shooting and photographic opportunities for experienced stalkers or complete beginners and comprehensive crop & plantation protection schemes for farmers and landowners.
- Driffield vintage and steam rally (0.5 mi)
- Gates Open 10:00am
Over 1000 Exhibits
Vintage Working and Old Time Fair
Craft Hall, Model Exhibition, Extensive Market Admission: Adults £7, Accompanied Children FREE
O.A.P £5, Unaccompanied Children £3
13th and 14th of august 2011
- Driffield Show (0.05 mi)
- Wednesday 20th July 2011
Driffield Agricultural farmers market
- Pharmacy (0.01 mi)
- lloyds pharmacy
- ATM (0.01 mi)
- cash point
- Costcutter (0.02 mi)
Driffield Rail Station(0.5mi, 0.8km)
Driffield Rail Station:
1. Head north on Middle St S toward The Forge
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Market Pl
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Middle St N
Destination will be on the right, Driffield, North Humberside YO25 6SS.